The 2020 CAAT Conference will be held on Friday, May 8, 2020 at Macomb Community College in Clinton Township, MI. The theme for this year’s conference is Preparing Technicians for Autonomous Technologies. Opening remarks will be made by Macomb Community College President, Jim Sawyer. Tentative speaker lineup includes:
1. Keynote: Amit Kapoor on State of Autonomy
2. Michele R. Mueller on Connected and Automated Vehicles
3. Jessica Robinson on State of Mobility
4. Michele Economou Ureste on Technician/Technologist Labor Market
5. Jonathan Beck, Chris Hadfield & Jill Zande on National Center for Autonomous Technologies
Open to public.
May 8, 2020 8:00am-1:00pm
Macomb Community College
Center Campus University Center
44575 Garfield Road
Clinton Township,MI 48038
While the conference is free to attend, registration is required.